Need a speaker for your church, civic group, club or facility? Hospice of the Prairie & Prairie Home Health’s Speakers Bureau offers speakers on a variety of topics and can work with you to meet the needs of your group.
The content of the presentations can easily be tailored to meet the needs of the audience. For example, topics can be adjusted for community members, grieving children, teens or adults, family of patients, non-medical personnel working in a facility, or nursing staff working in a facility, to name just a few.
Speaker’s Bureau services are open to the community and are free of charge. For more information, call 620-227-7209.
- Advance Directives
- Coping with Loss
- End-of-Life Issues in the LTC, Assisted Living or Acute Care Settings
- Home Health Care
- Pain Management
- Professional Boundary Issues
- Spirituality and Loss
- Volunteers and Hospice
- General Symptom Management
- The Grief Experience as a Professional Caregiver
- other topics as requested